Thursday, February 19, 2015

Halfway Done (:

Being halfway done with ENGL002 is crazy because it's going by so fast. I feel like it was just yesterday when I arrived to class late on the first day. It is also exciting to see me get a lot of work done and learn new English skills. Having a lot of times on my hands is helpful with that. In order to pass this course I do know that I have to PRACTICE grammar! Grammar is one of the things that I'm struggling with the most. I need to learn how to not only do the exercises, but I need to figure out a way to remember the information.  In order to pass the class I will work hard on grammar.

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep pushing ... after you take this class everything should be easy

    ReplyDelete